Shipping & Returns Policy
We pack and dispatch orders twice weekly, at the beginning and at the end of each week. Once your order has been shipped, Nenna Swim can accept no responsibility for loss, delivery delay or any damage to your package. We use a reliable courier service to deliver our products to you with trust and care in handling. A tracking number will be provided once your package is dispatched. Whilst we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person. This can be a result of a delay caused by our carrier of which we have no control over or, by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight. This includes but is not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
How much is shipping?
Shipping will be calculated at checkout. You can choose from standard shipping or express post. Standard shipping rates can be found below:
- Regular Post AUS I $10.55 AUD
- Regular Post NZ I $15 AUD
- Regular Post International I $20
When will my order arrive?
We are based in Sydney, NSW. For deliveries in NSW, please allow up to 2 days. For all other Australian states, please allow up to 6 days. Please note that these time frames are approximates and are based on business days. For International deliveries, please allow approximately 2-4 weeks.
Please note, there are no exchanges, credit notes or refunds for change of mind. Whilst we hope this never happens, if your goods are damaged or faulty in any way upon delivery, you are welcome to return or exchange the items within seven days of purchase. Please contact us immediately so we can personally assist you and sort out your problem as quickly as possible.
We will only accept a return or exchange on a faulty item provided the following requirements are met:
- The item/s are returned within seven (7) days of you receiving them
- The item/s must be in original condition, with all tags remaining in place and in packaging
- Undergarments must be worn when trying on items
- Item/s must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way
- So we are aware of the incoming packages, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending back the item/s
- A copy of your invoice is included along with your item/s
- Once we have received and inspected the item/s, we will arrange for an exchange, credit note or a refund of your payment in full.
- You will be notified of this via email.
Please feel free to email us with any questions to aid you in this decision.